We'll Give Your Figure A Boost
BottomLine Cardio includes multiple fitness styles, great music and fun!
We always begin with a warm-up and end with a deep stretch. Strength training is also an integral part of class using weights, tubes, playground balls, hula hoops, mats and a ballet barre. We incorporate Zumba®, kickboxing, dance, pilates, yoga, barre work, sculpting and circuit training in our program. A variety of music pumps throughout class from multiple generations and genres. BottomLine is a simple to follow format with an emphasis on hard work, community and fun! That's our BottomLine... What's your BottomLine?
• BottomLine Classic: Warm-up, cardio with strength training mixed in and a deep stretch to end class-a real mash-up
• Zumba®: Combines world music with a fun and effective work-out system. It's "exercise in disguise!" A fun, party atmosphere by working all your muscles and you won't even know you're doing it!
- BottomLine Strength: Warm-up, strength training concentrating on all major muscle groups, still set to music and ending with a deep-stretch of the muscles used in class
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga: This yoga class embodies the breath and pulsing through rhythmic movement
- BottomLine Circuit: Warm-up, then station to station strength and cardio segments in a high-intensity format to build muscles and endurance. Followed by a deep stretch.
Please bring a towel for your mat and small weights. We provide mats, tubes, hoops & playground balls.
*If you arrive late M-F, please enter through the back door.
If it is your first class please arrive 5-10 minutes early for a tour and details-Thanks!
There is plenty of free parking in the lot in front and behind the building at Ciara Dance.